It still baffles me how a lot of people don’t know the three-digit Zenith bank transfer code, Well in case you are one of them then you are welcome to this helpful post.
The Zenith bank USSD code is just an ordinary three-digit code that allows you to easily send money, buy airtime from the bank, check your account balance, Pay Bill, view your E-statement, and lot more. This is not a new thing, all the banks in Nigeria have their own unique Code. for example, the FirstBank USSD code is *894#.
This mobile banking service has made banking more interesting and it eases the stress of wasting time at the banking hall or staying at the ATM queue for a long time in order to perform a specific transaction. You can now transfer, pay bills, buy airtime, and lot more in your comfort zone. It is very fast, easy, secure, and reliable.
Zenith bank is one of the best and leading banks in Nigeria. They are known for their quality service and customer service care. In this article, I will be discussing the Zenith bank transfer code. The codes are Zenith bank USSD code. It is a short service code that helps you to manage your Zenith bank account from your comfort.
What is EazyBanking
The *966# EazyBanking is a comfortable, safe, fast and secure way to access Zenith bank account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through your mobile phone without internet data.
Below are some of the things you can do with the Easybanking,
- Open an account by dialling *966*0# and follow the onscreen prompts
- Check your Account Balance by dialling *966*00# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Buy Airtime by dialling *966*Amount*Mobile Number#
- Do Cardless Money Transfer which we will discuss below
- Pay Bills
- Update BVN
- Perform a RESET by Dialling *966*60#
- Protect and deactivate your account
There are have been a lot of questions on how to do Zenith bank transfer without ATM and what is the zenith bank transfer code.
After reading this post you will discover how to send funds from one Zenith Bank account to another through the Zenith Bank USSD Mobile Money transfer code, How to check Zenith Bank account Number on phone and how to recharge your phone with Zenith Bank Mobile Money recharge code.
What You Need to Know About The Zenith Bank Mobile Banking
- The service is open to all Zenith bank account holders.
- To use the service, you must have a phone number registered with Zenith bank.
- Service is open to MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel subscribers.
- The service is available to use 24 hours every day.
Features OF Zenith Bank USSD Code
Below are the features of zenith bank transfer code,
- The service is available to Airtel, Etisalat, GLO, and MTN subscribers.
- The money is deducted directly from your Zenith bank account.
- The daily top-up limit is N20,000 for recharge.
- The maximum fund’s transfer limit is N20,000 per transaction, with a cumulative transfer limit of N100,000 daily.
- The daily bills payment limit is N20,000.
- Dependent on full network signal from your telecom provider.
- Available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
How To Register Zenith Bank Transfer Code
Before you can carry or make any transaction with your phone, you must first of all register for the Zenith bank USSD service. Don’t worry, it’s very easy and simple to register. Follow the below procedures to get started.
- Just dial *966*00# with your AlertZ number.
You will be prompted to enter the last 4 digits of your Debit (ATM) card number.
- The next page will display your Account Name and you will be prompted to create a 4 digit PIN
- Confirm the 4 digit PIN
- If successful, you will get a message “ Retrieving your balance”
- You will receive an SMS with the balances on all your accounts
How To Transfer Money From Zenith Bank
Learn how to transfer money from Zenith bank without atm card, how to transfer money from Zenith bank through phone, how do I transfer from zenith to another bank, how can I transfer money from zenith bank to other banks.
- To transfer money from Zenith Bank Account to any Banks in Nigeria, Dial *966*Amount*Account Number# (e.g. *966*1000*1234567890#).
- This must be done with a registered sim card. The phone number or sim card must be linked to a zenith bank account.
Zenith Bank USSD Code For Airtime Top-Up
- For self top-up dial *966*Amount#
- To transfer Airtime to any number Dial *966*2*Amount* Phone number#
Yes, you can check your Zenith bank account balance via your mobile phone. Follow the procedures below and you’ll be able to do so in no time.
- Dial *966*
- Click on balance inquiry
- Wait for some minutes to get balance.
How To Pay Bills Using Zenith Bank Transfer Code
Do you that you can pay NEPA bills, television bills using Zenith bank mobile banking code.
- To pay your DStv and PHCN bills, simply dial; *966*7*Amount*Customer ID# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts.
- To pay other Zenith Billers, simply dial; *966*6*Biller code*Amount# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts.
In summary, *326# is the Zenith bank transfer code and it’s the best and a quick, convenient, secure and easiest way to perform your banking transactions (Transfer Money, Check Balance, Buy Airtime, Pay Bills and many more) anytime and anywhere, using any type of phone without any internet connection.