Wema bank transfer code makes it very easy for all the WEMA bank account holders to carry out almost all their bank transactions using their phone, which simply means that you don’t have to visit the bank or the ATM machine all the time before you can send money or pay a bill.
This wema bank short code has made it very easy for all the wema bank users to carry out all their bank activities on the go, This wema bank USSD code can be used at any time anywhere.
What Is WEMA Bank Transfer Code
Wema bank shortcode is a three-digit pin that makes it easy for all wema bank account holder’s to carry all kinds of bank transactions with their phone. No need of visiting a bank or ATM machine all the time.
What You Need to Know About The WEMA Bank Mobile Transfer Code
- The service is open to all wema bank account holders.
- To use the service, you must have a phone number registered with wemabank.
- Service is open to MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel subscribers.
- The service is available to use 24 hours every day.
Features OF WEMA Bank USSD Code
- The service is available to Airtel, Etisalat, GLO and MTN subscribers
- The money is deducted directly from your wema bank account
- Daily top-up limit is N20,000 for recharge
- Maximum funds transfer limit is N20,000 per transaction, with a cumulative transfer limit of N100,000 daily
- Daily bills payment limit is N20,000
- Dependent on full network signal from your telecom provider
- Available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
How To Activate WEMA Bank Transfer Code *826#
Before you can carry or make any transaction with your phone, you must first of all register for the wema ussd service. Don’t worry, it’s very easy and simple to register. Follow the below procedures to get started.
- On your mobile phone (the phone number registered to the account), dial *945#
- A prompt will appear on your screen, select 8 (Next)
- Then select 5 which simply means to Create Pin
- Enter the last four digits of your union bank bank ATM card (the numbers on the top of your card)
- Enter your desired code (preferably a six digit code)
- It’s straightforward, isn’t it?
WEMA Bank USSD Code For Airtime Top-Up
- For self top-up dial *945*Amount#
- To transfer Airtime to any number Dial *945*2*Amount* Phone number#
WEMA Bank Balance Enquiry
Yes, you can check your wema bank account balance via your mobile phone. Follow the procedures below and you’ll be able to do so in no time.
- Dial *945*
- Click on balance enquiry
- Wait for some minutes to get balance.
How To Transfer Money Using WEMA Bank Money Transfer Code
After activating your account for the ussd service, the next step is to start making transactions. Below is how to make a transfer.
- Dial *945# on your phone
- Select (transfer Funds)
- Select 1 to transfer to another union bank or 2 to transfer to other banks
- Enter the Amount
- Enter the account number and Send.
Or more directly:
- To transfer to another union bank account: Dial *945*1*Amount*Nuban number#
- To transfer to other banks: Dial *945*2* Amount* Nuban account number#
Note: wema bank transfer limit of sending money through this method is N20,000 and the charge on transferring to other bank accounts is N84.
In summary, *826# is the wema bank transfer code and it’s the best and a quick, convenient, secure and easiest way to perform your banking transactions (Transfer Money, Check Balance, Buy Airtime, Pay Bills and many more) anytime and anywhere, using any type of phone without any internet connection.