Do you know that you can set up an Apple Watch without iPhone? yes, it is possible, today I am going to show you how to connect your apple watch to an android or any other device that is not an iPhone device.
Do you have an Apple watch but you don’t have an iPhone device to use the watch? if yes, then I can boldly tell you not to worry because all the essential information you need to connect the Apple Watch without an iPhone device is on this page. So all you have to do is to cool down and read this helpful post and also adhere to any information you found on this blog.
The Apple Watch is said to be one of the best wristwatches for smartphones, but it is quite unfortunate that this awesome watch is not meant for everybody because it is strictly made for only the iPhone users. So bad though, but do not worry because I got your back.
Can Apple Watch Work Without An iPhone
Are you one of those guys asking if the Apple Watch can work without an iPhone device? if the answer is a yes to the question, I can boldly tell you yes. The Apple watch can work perfectly fine without an iPhone nearby. Today I’m going to show you how to set up an Apple Watch without iPhone so keep on reading.
What Can I Do With No iPhone But With An Internet Connection On My Apple Watch?
Now let us assume that your watch has an internet connection but isn’t connected to your iPhone, there are still quite a few things you can do with it:
- Voice-over-IP calls
- Internet-based audio apps
- Use any apps that need an internet connection
What Can I Do With No iPhone And No Internet On My Apple Watch
Are you in a situation whereby you don’t have an iPhone device or an internet connection to use your Apple watch? if yes, there are still some things you can do despite having no connection to the outside world:
- Using downloaded audio content
- Photos and other content synced from your phone
- Apple Pay
- Time-related stuff like alarms and the stopwatch (obviously!)
- Health apps for heart rate, activity, etc.
How To Set Up An Apple Watch Without iPhone
Unfortunately, the Apple Watch needs an iPhone in order to go through the setup process, and an Apple Watch equipped with 4G connectivity will need at least an iPhone 6. Unluckily, the Watch app is not feasible for the iPad, or an Android device, so you will definitely need an iPhone in order to correctly use the Apple Watch.
What I am trying to say is that it is not possible to set up an Apple Watch without an iPhone, and even if you use a borrowed iPhone to set it up, except you log inside their phone with your personal Apple ID for setup, you will get the phone owner’s texts, calls, app notifications, etc if you are within range of the phone or the watch is on a WiFi network. Meanwhile, below is how to pair an Apple watch to an iPhone device.
How To Pair Apple Watch To An iPhone
- Place your Apple Watch on your wrist. Arrange the band so your Apple Watch matches closely and conveniently on your wrist. Apple Watch. To switch on your Apple Watch, press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.
- Bring your iPhone close to your Apple Watch, wait for the Apple Watch pairing screen to arrive on your iPhone, then hit Continue. Or open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, then tap Pair New Watch.
- When indicated, place your iPhone so that your Apple Watch appears in the viewfinder in the Apple Watch app. This pairs the two devices.
- Tap Set Up Apple Watch. Follow the directions on your iPhone and Apple Watch to finish the setup.
That is all guy, did you learn how to set up an Apple Watch without iPhone? answer me in the comment section.