The Federal Government Has finally announced the commencement of the NDLEA recruitment, This post contains all the vital information you need before applying for the national drug law enforcement agency recruitment.
Do you want to select on the NDLEA job? If yes then you need to know all the necessary requirements before applying, this post is going to show you all the procedure and instructions to follow when applying for the NDLEA job recruitment.
Do you have all the necessary things it takes to get a job at the national drug law enforcement agency? If the answer is a yes then go ahead and digest this helpful post and also see all the qualifications required from you. And please make sure you cool down and read this very post because almost all the information you are looking for is right here, so don’t rush so that you won’t miss any vital information.
Requirements For NDLEA Recruitment
Before you could be qualified to apply for the NDLEA job recruitment, they are some essential things which are highly required from you. They are,
- Your nationality must be Nigeria, non Nigerian’s are not accepted.
- Actually education is not really a barrier but you must have at least O level certificate.
- Applicant must be 28-35yrs old.
They are still a lot of other thing’s which you’re going to see on the NDLEA portal.
Things To Note Before Applying For NDLEA Recruitment
They are some necessary things which you must put into consideration before applying for the NDLEA job, this will help you from any mistake that would lead to disqualification.
- Don’t listen or pay anyone who claims that he will help you get NDLEA job. Apply wisdom!
- Make sure you have all the necessary requirements to avoid disqualification.
- Scan and upload your credentials at www ndlea.gov.ng/careers
NDLEA Recruitment Portal
The application and other things are done on the NDLEA portal, make sure you register with your correct details and please cross-check your information before submission to avoid disqualification.
- The NDLEA recruitment portal is www.ndlea.gov.ng
- The application and every other thing’s are done on the portal
- Visist the NDLEA portal and create account with a valid email address and start your application.
How To Apply For NDLEA Recruitment
Now that you have gotten all the necessary pieces of information needed before applying for the NDLEA job recruitment, the next step left is to begin the application. Follow the below steps to apply for the job,
- Visit the NDLEA portal from here, https://www.ndleagov.ng/career
- Please make sure that all the credentials needed from you are correct and scanned.
- Make sure you read and adhere to the instructions on the page to avoid rejecting your application.
- Multiple submission is highly prohibited therefore, make sure you cross-check your information before submission to avoid disqualification.
NOTE- Please have it in mind that NDLEA job recruitment form and other necessary things are totally free of charge, don’t listen to anybody that tries to defraud money from you. Apply wisdom!
Closing Date For NDLEA Recruitment Application
The NDLEA job recruitment is still ongoing, they have not announced any closing date yet for the recruitment. But it’s advisable for you to apply on time to avoid your application being rejected.
Make sure you complete your application before six weeks from the initial data the Recruitment began.
I believe you have gotten all the necessary information regarding the ongoing NDLEA recruitment? If you have any questions please drop them in the comment section.