Have you in any means hear the ongoing NAFDAC recruitment? If the answer is no to the question then I’m very happy to be the first person to remind you about the ongoing recruitment. Today we are going to be showing you the simple guideline that you must adhere to when applying.
NAFDAC portal for recruitment was opened last week for all interested people to submit their application, So this is another great opportunity for, nobody knows if you would be among the lucky selected one’s.
Like i said earlier, our aim of writing this helpful post is to guide you and show you everything you need to know about the ongoing recruitment to avoid any mistake during your application. NOTE– you must adhere to whatever you see here as every information you need to know about the ongoing NAFDAC recruitment is right here.
For you to be among the lucky selected one’s, you must be qualified and also have all the essential thing required from you. In a short time now, I’m going to list out all the requirements.
Do you have all the necessary things that it takes to be one of the NAFDAC workers? if the answer is a yes to the question then you are very lucky to be on this blog.
What Is NAFDAC
NAFDAC stands for, “National Agency For Food And Drug Administration Control” is a federal agency under the Federal Ministry of Health that is responsible for regulating and controlling the manufacture, importation, exportation, advertisement, distribution, sale and use of food, drugs, cosmetics, medical devices, chemicals.
Currently, they are recruiting and employing new workers into various offices and the portal is open for all the interested ones to apply.
Requirements For NAFDAC Recruitment
Before you can and apply and stand a chance of getting a NAFDAC job, they are some things that are highly required from you. some of the things are;
- Those with any form of physical or mental disability should not apply.
- Minimum of WAEC/NABTEB/GCE/NECO will be required.
- Also, applicants can also apply for graduates Jobs
- ND, HND, B.Sc, B.A and above obtained form any recognised Institution
- Minimum age requirements is 21 years.
- Applicants must have Nigerian citizenship and also have valid means of identification.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
The above are the requirements needed for the ongoing NAFDAC (National Agency for Food And Drug Administration Control) recruitment. To get full requirements and specifications, you have to visit the NAFDAC official recruitment portal.
NOTE: All interested applicants should note that NAFDAC (National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control) does not have Private recruitment agency. Do not be deceived by fake news. See how to apply below.
NAFDAC Recruitment Portal
- The application is done on the NAFDAC official portal, their portal is www.nafdac.gov.ng
NAFDAC Recruitment – How To Apply
- Visit the nafdac portal and register with your correct details
- Fill out the online application form and upload required documents
- Review all entries before you submit your application.
- Finally, print your online acknowledgement slip and wait for NAFDAC to release names of Shortlisted candidates.
It is important to use valid email address and phone number when applying for NAFDAC recruitment. Applicants who are successful would be contacted through email and phone number provided.
NAFDAC Recruitment Closing Date
The recruitment is still ongoing, the Federal Government has not announced any closing date yet for the recruitment. But it’s advisable for you to apply on time to avoid your application being rejected.
Make sure you complete your application before six weeks from the initial data the Recruitment began.
That’s all, don’t forget to bookmark this page so that you’ll be updated on the NAFDAC recruitment.