Are you one of those mtn customer’s looking for how to transfer airtime from mtn to mtn? If yes then you are highly welcome on this blog.
Today i will be teaching you guys the easiest and best way to transfer credit from mtn to mtn without any issues.
MTN Share ‘n Sell allows you send airtime directly from your mtn sim to another mtn customer, it could be your mum, your dad, your siblings or your friends. All the MTN customers are eligible to this very service.
You can perform this very task if you have the minimum of N50 on your mtn sim account balance. A lot of mistakenly rechargeed above what they wanted to recharge from bank and they are looking for way to sell it out or send some to their friends and that’s the reason i’m writing this post to show you how you can do it.
If you are searching for how to transfer airtime from mtn to mtn just have it in mind that you must first of all have your transfer pin.
What Is MTN Transfer Pin
mtn transfer pin is the four digit numbers that’s serves as password which one must enter before sending airtime to any mtn customer. All mtn sim card has a default transfer pin which is “0000” and it must be changed before you could send out airtime.
How To Generate Your MTN Transfer Pin
Below is the easiest and best way to generate your personal MTN transfer pin, All mtn sim cards comes with a default transfer pin which is “0000” and you must change it to your desired pin before you can start transferring airtime. You can change your MTN transfer pin at anytime but default pin for all MTN credit transfer users remains the same as default. There are too method on how to do this.
- Now to change: SMS, default PIN New PIN New PIN to 777. For instant, send an SMS with ‘0000 1010 1010’ to 777.
- OR dial *601*default PIN*New PIN* New PIN# on your phone and then click on send/press ok. For example, dial *601*0000*1010*1010#and then send/ok.
After changing your MTN transfer pin you will receive a message “” Your Pin Was Changed Successfully.
How To Transfer Airtime From MTN To MTN
Their are major two ways to tranfer credit from mtn to mtn and they are,
- Simply SMS with Transfer, Recipient’s Number, Amount and PIN to 777. Example, SMS “” ‘Transfer 08136513644 1500 1234″””’ to 777.
- After you have already sent the message, immediately you will get a message notifying you of the MTN Credit transfer transaction. Now reply the message with a YES eg YES to 777
- Once MTN airtime transfer is successful you will get a success message immediately with the amount senr, number the MTN Credit was transferred to and your remaining balance.
Second Method Of Transferring Credit From MTN to MTN
You can also make of this method to send MTN credits. It is simple, it doesn’t require one using the message box and It is absolutely free.
To transfer the credits. Go ahead and dial *600*Recipient’s Number*Amount*PIN# on your phone and then click on send/press ok. Example dial *600*08031234567*1500*1234# and then send/ok.
– You can send airtime from your sim card to other MTN accounts in a simple and easy manner.
– Your credit transfer done with Share ‘n’ Sell is completed immediately you confirm the transfer by sending an SMS with YES to 777.
– You can transfer between NGN50.00 – NGN5, 000.00 in a single transaction.
– You can transfer up to NGN10, 000 .00 from your phone to either a single or multiple MTN accounts every day.
– Your credit transfers are secure as your PIN is required before any transfer can be completed.
– Share ‘n’ Sell is available to all new and existing prepaid and postpaid customer.
– There is no limit to the maximum number of transactions per day.
READ ALSO– How To Activate MTN 1GB For N100
If the MTN Credit transfer was successful you will receive an instant success message. Always note that MTN credit / airtime transfer is free and easy to use.
If you have any question regarding to how to transfer airtime from mtn to mtn please feel free to ask me.