Are still searching for how to transfer airtime from glo to glo? If yes then you’re welcome on this awesome blog.
Today i will be teaching you guys the best and easiest way to transfer credit directly from your glo line to another glo line.
Which means you can now transfer Airtime to your family and friends directly from your glo line. (Amazing).
Globacom Telecommunication allows its customers to transfer credit from Glo to Glo. This service is known as Glo EasyShare. This service lets you share your call credit/airtime with your family, friends, and loved ones on the Glo Network.
How To Set Up Glo EasyShare Transfer Pin
You must activate your glo easyShare transfer pin before you could start transferring airtime from glo to glo.
To change your Glo transfer code from the default code,
- dial *132*default code/old code*new transfer code*new transfer code#.
- Note ‘old code’ if you have changed from the default code before, but you want to change again to a new one.
- For example, to change your code from 00000 to 12345, dial *132*00000*12345*12345#.
How To Transfer Airtime From Glo To Glo
Now let’s assume you’ve changed your glo easyShare pin from default to your desired pin, let’s go ahead and transfer some airtime.
- pick up your phone and dial *131*Recipient’s Phone Number*AirtimeAmount*Glo Transfer code#.
- For example, if you want to transfer 100 airtime to a friend with the phone number 08155566458, dial *131*08155566458*100*12345#. Once the transfer is completed and successful, you will get a notification via text message.
I hope this tutorial is explanatory enough and was helpful for you. You can check some of our other articles for learning about other services on Glo and other networks.
NOTE– If you have question regarding to how to transfer airtime from glo to glo kindly drop it on the comment section.