Are you still searching for how to share data on mtn network? If yes then you are welcome to this very helpful guide because today you’re going to learn the best and easiest step to transfer data on mtn.
You can now share data directly from your mtn number to your love one’s without any wasting of time. After reading this post you’re going to learn how to transfer data on mtn .
- How To Share Airtime From Airtel To Airtel
- How To Transfer Airtime From MTN To MTN
- How To Transfer Airtime On Glo
MTN has introduce a new service that allows you to share data with your friends, relatives and colleagues, New Data Plans can already provide this fantastic option. If you dont know how to share data on mtn please kindly follow easy steps provided in the article.
READ ALSO– How To Subscribe For MTN Midnight Browsing
We all knows that we are surrounded by the internet. It’s not possible for a modern man to survive without the Internet at all these days. MTN provides you with an ability to share internet data to everybody in your family or your friends. Your colleagues and friends can also share mtn data bundle. MTN provides better internet sharing plans every season, that’s why people like mtn. People love companies that can provide such valuable data plans and comfort.
How To Register For Data Sharing On MTN
You must activate your mtn line before you could start sharing data to your love one’s. Follow the steps below to activate it immediately,
- You can register for MTN data sharing for free by dialing *131*2*1#.
- Another option is to simply send the message REG to 131, after that, you will receive a unique security PIN for registration.
NOTE- after the registration, you still need to change the default pin to your desired pin. Follow the below steps to change your pin.
- To change your pin kindly dial *131*2*5#
- Also you can change your default pin via SMS, kindly send CHANGE with you old pin typed right in front of the word change and your new pin right after the old one to 131, for instance, “CHANGE 8888 9999”, where “8888” is your previous PIN and “9999” is your new Pin for Data share.
How To Add Phone Number To Your MTN Data Share Account
Now you’ve successfully changed your mtn data share pin to your desired pin, now its time for you to add some phone number to your mtn data share account, it could be your family, friends, sibling’s or colleagues. below is how to add them,
- You can do it by using the MTN data transfer code *131*2*3#.
- There is also another option for you! You can always send the text message with the phone numbers of your beneficiaries to 131.
NOTE– According to these terms, you are a data sponsor, and they are the data beneficiaries. Do not forget that you can add only five beneficiaries and you can always delete beneficiaries.
ALSO READ– List Of MTN Tarrif Plan And Migration Code
How To Share Data On MTN
Now it’s time to learn how to transfer data on mtn, this guide below will teach you how to transfer data from mtn to mtn.
- You will need to send the keyword to start sharing the data with the number 131.
- You can also dial *131*2*4# to do the same.
Hey, do not forget that you have a limit for your MTN Nigeria Data sharing and therefore, do not share this data with people unless you are sure that they seriously need it. You can add only five contacts to your MTN data beneficiaries list. However, you can also be a beneficiary to another persons willing to share data with you.
ALSO READ– Latest MTN Free Browsing Cheat Codes
If you were searching for how to share data on mtn, i believed that i have answeed your question in an understandable manner.