On todays post you are going to learn how to share data on glo which is now one of the trending keyword on google.
Glo telecom has made it possible for all airtel customers to share data to their love one’s, it could be your family and friends.
Glo has introduce a new service that allows you to share data with your friends, relatives and colleagues, New Data Plans can already provide this fantastic option. If you dont know how to share data on glo please kindly follow easy steps provided in the article .
ALSO READ– How To Subscribe For Glo Midnight Browsing
We all knows that we are surrounded by the internet. It’s not possible for a modern man to survive without the Internet at all these days. GLO provides you with an ability to share internet data to everybody in your family or your friends. Your colleagues and friends can also share glo data bundle. glo provides better internet sharing plans every season, that’s why people like glo. People love companies that can provide such valuable data plans and comfort.
- How To Share Airtime From Airtel To Airtel
- How To Transfer Airtime From MTN To MTN
- How To Transfer Airtime On Glo
How To Share Data On Glo
If you have a data plan that works for you, you can share it with your family instead of buying different data plans for each member. All you need is the person’s number.
- To Share your data plan dial *127*01*[person’s number]#
- or send “Share [person’s number]” to 127. E.g. dial *127*01*0805XXXXXXX# or send Share 0805XXXXXXX to 127.
- To Remove people from sharing dial *127*02*[person’s number]# or send “Remove [person’s number]” to 127. E.g. dial *127*01*0805XXXXXXX# or send Remove 0805XXXXXXX to 127.
- To see the list of people with whom you are sharing your plan dial *127*00# or send “List” to 127.
How To Check Glo Data
To check any information about your data plan,
- visit hsi.glo.com from your mobile with a Glo SIM.
- You can also dial *127*0# or send an SMS with the word “info” to 127.
As you can see, it takes only a few steps to share your data with your friends and loved ones. Feel free to use different options (via hsi.glo.com or sending a text message), depending on what you prefer.
NOTE– if you encounter any problem or have question regarding to how to share data on glo network please don’t hesitate to ask me.