This post is going to show you how to reset stolen AirPods with few steps to allow you to start making use of it. All the apple AirPods has reset feature which makes it to return to the default settings.
But sometimes it’s very hard to reset AirPods, well keep on reading this helpful guide to see how you can easily reset your AirPods.
Do you have Airpod that is not your own or you want to hand it over to another person and you are looking for how to reset it before giving it to the person? if the answer is a yes to the question then you just arrived at the right post to get the information that you are searching for.
Is It Possible To Reset Stolen Airpods?
Yes, it’s 100% possible to reset your AirPods or even a stolen AirPods. Just follow the simple steps below to reset it fast.
How To Reset Stolen Airpods
- Put your AirPods in their case and close the lid.
- Wait for at least 30 seconds, then open the lid.
- Open your apple device, go to Settings -> Bluetooth and tap the circled “i” icon next to your AirPods.
- Tap Forget This Device, and tap again to confirm.
- With the AirPods case lid open, press and hold the button on the back of the case for about 15 seconds until you see the status light flashing amber.
- With the case lid open, place your AirPods close to your device and follow the steps on your device’s screen to reconnect your AirPods.
NOTE: Now the AirPods have been reset,t they will no longer automatically recognize any of the devices linked to your iCloud account. Opening the AirPods case near to an iOS device will initiate the setup process, just like the first time you used them.
How to Reset Original and Second-Generation AirPods
Follow the steps below to reset original and second generation Airpods.
- Make sure that both AirPods are in their charging case and that both the earbuds and the case have charge.
- find the small button on the back of the case, near the bottom. It’s flush with the case and the same color as it, so you might need to feel about for it.
- Open the charging case lid.
- Press and hold the button on the back of the case for at least 15 seconds. The case’s internal light between the AirPods will flash white and then amber, indicating the AirPods have reset. (If you have a Wireless Charging Case, this light is located on the front of the case.)
I hope you’ve learned how to reset stolen AirPods? don’t hesitate to ask me any questions regarding it.