Do you know that you can now perform any kind of transaction using the firstbank transfer code? e.g, sending money, payment of bill, airtime top up and lot more.
This first bank money transfer code is so amazing and it’s very advisable for all first bank customer’s to activate it so that they can easily make transactions without turning on data connection.
You don’t need any data connection or WiFi connection before you can make use of first bank ussd code. All you have to do is to dial the code and then start doing your transaction.
I so much love this service more than the first bank mobile app because the first bank transfer code has a lot of advantages. So today i’m going to teach you how to activate first bank money transfer code.
- How To Register Union Bank Money Transfer Code
- How To Activate Access Bank USSD Code
- How To Activate Fidelity Bank Transfer Code
- How To Activate FCMB Transfer Code
What is FirstBank Transfer Code All About?
Firstbank transfer code is a three digit code that make it easy for all first bank registered customer’s to easily perform transactions using their mobile phone. Although it’s know as firstbank quick banking.
With firstbank ussd code, you can transfer money to any bank in Nigeria, recharge your line or family and friends.
How To Register Firstbank Transfer Code
You must first of all register your line for the ussd code before you could start making any transactions. Don’t worry because you don’t need to visit the bank before you can activate it, just adhere to the instructions below and activate it immediately.
- First of all dial *894# on the phone number you used to open your Firstbank account.
- You’ll see a list of masked debit card numbers linked to your accoun.
- Choose your desired debit card
- Enter the 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the selected debit card
- Create a new 5-digit PIN – This is your Firstbank transfer code.
Hey, please make sure you use the pin that you can easily remember. Although you can still change it anytime you like.
Congratulations, your phone number has now been registered on the internet for FirstBank USSD Quick Banking Service. Just make sure that your number must be completely registered with Firstbank.
How To Check Firstnank Account Balance With USSD Code
Do you know that you can easily check your Firstbank account balance by just dialing the ussd code? Yes its possible. You can easily check your balance anywhere and everywhere with your mobile phone.
That means, you don’t need to visit any nearest bank or ATM machine to complete this transaction. It can be done at home, using your mobile phone number that is registered with firstbank.
To check your firstbank account balance kindly dial *894*00# on your registered sim and your main account balance will be shown to you immediately.
How To Transfer Money With Firstbank Money Transfer Code
After activating your sim for the ussd service, the next step is to start making transactions. Below is how to easily send money with Firstbank quick banking service.
- First of all Dial *894*Amount*Account Number# on the registered sim.
- Select beneficiary bank
- Confirm the amount you are sending
- Now enter your five-digit PIN
- Then select account to debit and you are done.
Do you know that Firstbank transfer code is the best and easiest way to send money? You don’t need any data connection unlike the mobile app.
How To Recharge With Firstbank Transfer Code
Do you know that you can recharge your sim using the Firstbank money transfer code? No need to stress yourself to go out anytime you are running out of airtime because the firstbank ussd code is there for you. Below is how to buy recharge card with firstbank ussd code.
- Dial *894*Amount# on the registered sim card and enter your PIN. This will automatically purchase airtime for your registered SIM card.
How To Recharge Family And Friends With Firstbank Transfer Code.
Meanwhile to buy airtime or recharge your other SIM card, friends, family or relative SIM card, you can easily dial *894*Amount*Phone number# and enter your PIN.
Above is the Firstbank mobile recharge code, just dial the code and you are good to go. You can purchase airtime for yourself and for your friends or family member any time you like.
NOTE: FirstBank customers can transfer up to N100,000.00 per day and recharge airtime up to N10,000.00 per day.
Firstbank transfer code
- For registration- *894*0#
- For airtime top up- *894*amount*
- Airtime For Others- *894*Amount*Number#
- For transfer- *894*Amount*Account number#
- To check your account balance- *894*00#
- To check your bank statement-*894*Account number#
How To Check your Firstbank Mini Mtatement
Do you know that you can easily check your Firstbank mini-statement at your home, sitting in your comfortable chair? Yes of course it’s very possible. To do that, just dial *894*Account Number# and you are done.
Advantages And Features Of Firstbank USSD Code
Whether you’re at home or in the office, you can easily make use of First bank transfer code and it allows you recharge your phone without turning your data connection on.
- It’s very fast.
- It’s convinient.
- It’s very secure.
- It’s the best and easiest way of banking.
- You don’t need any internet connection or WiFi.
- You can easily transfer money.
- You can easily check your balance.
- You can easily purchase airtime anytime you like.
- You can easily pay bill, e.g, nepa bill
- You can also create first bank account using the ussd code.
In summary, *894# is the Firstbank transfer code and it’s the best and a quick, convenient, secure and easiest way to perform your banking transactions (Transfer Money, Check Balance, Buy Airtime, Pay Bills and mant more) anytime and anywhere, using any type of phone without any internet connection.