Do you want to learn how to pair apple watch series 5 on your new iPhone device? if the answer is a yes to the question then you are welcome to this helpful tutorial.
Did you recently buy an Apple watch cellular and you looking for how to connect it with your iPhone? if yes, then we got your back. We got all the necessary pieces of information you need on this post, so all you have to do is to read and adhere yo all the instructions on this post.
Before you can pair a new Apple watch cellular on your new or old iPhone, you must first of all unpair the one you previously paired, I hope you understand? Do not worry, I am going to break everything down for you to understand.
Lastly, make sure your watch is fitted with your iPhone model. Surely, you did this before buying the Apple Watch, but if you didn’t, don’t open the box until you have verified this information.
Also, make sure your iPhone iOS is up to date. You can check what iOS you are running by going to Settings > General > About and scrolling down to see what “Version” you have.
How To Pair Apple Watch Series 5
Now you have gotten to the main point, please read and adhere to the instructions on this post.
- Place your Apple Watch on your wrist. Arrange the band so your Apple Watch matches closely and conveniently on your wrist. Apple Watch. To switch on your Apple Watch, press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.
- Bring your iPhone close to your Apple Watch, wait for the Apple Watch pairing screen to arrive on your iPhone, then hit Continue. Or open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, then tap Pair New Watch.
- When indicated, place your iPhone so that your Apple Watch appears in the viewfinder in the Apple Watch app. This pairs the two devices.
- Tap Set Up Apple Watch. Follow the directions on your iPhone and Apple Watch to finish the setup.
That’s all guy, I hope you learned how to pair Apple watch series 5? drop the answer on the comment section.
How To Pair Apple Watch Series 5 To More Than One Device
Do you know that it is very possible to pair more than one Apple watch? yes of course, below are the steps to follow.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap My Watch, then tap your Apple Watch at the top of the screen.
- Tap Pair New Watch, then follow the onscreen instructions.
Where Is The i” Icon On The Apple Watch For Pairing
Normally, when you set up your Apple Watch on your new or old iPhone device, you might be required to hit the “i” icon. Below is how to find the icon on your iPhone.
How to find the “i” icon
To find the “i” icon, go to the lower-right edge of an unpaired Apple Watch. To see the name of your watch and pair manually, tap the “i” icon.
How To Unpair Apple Watch Series 5 Manually
After pairing the Apple Watch on your iPhone, you might just decide to disconnect it due to one reason or the other, read and adhere to the instructions below to successfully unpair it.
- Start the Apple Watch app, hit the My Watch tab, then tap your watch at the head of the screen.
- Tap the “i” icon next to the watch that you want to unpair, then tap Unpair Apple Watch.
- Touch again to confirm, then wait for your watch to unpair.
That is all, I hope is very simple? NOTE, After your Apple Watch completely unpairs, you can still pair again anytime you feel like.
Unpair from Apple Watch
- Open the Settings app, then tap General > Reset.
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings, then tap again to confirm.
- Wait for your watch to unpair.
That is all guys, I believed that you learn how to pair Apple watch series 5 manually to your new and old iPhone device.