Today’s post will teach you how to migrate to mtn beta talk to enable you enjoy double of whatever you recharge. mtn beta talk migration code is now one of the most searched keyword on Google as of last month.
MTN Beta Talk rewards you with 3 times the value of your recharge on this package. When you make calls, National calls will be charged at the same flat rate of N24/minute (40k/sec) from the customer’s bonus and main accounts.
READ ALSO– How To Migrate To MTN AWUF4U
READ ALSO– How Activate MTN 1GB For N200
READ ALSO– Latest MTN Free Data Cheat
READ ALSO– Cheap MTN Tarrif Plans And Subscription Code
Also have it at the back of your mind that, all National calls, SMS and Data will be charged from your main account as soon as the bonus airtime is exhausted or expires.
How does MTN BetaTalk call rate Work?
- When you have successfully migrated to this tariff plan, you will get to make national calls (Calls from MTN to MTN or other networks within Nigeria)at the rate of N25.20/minute (which is 42k/sec) from the customer’s main account and N27/minute (45k/sec) from the bonus account (From the 250% bonus given to you).
- Please take note that all calls you will be making within Nigeria, SMS and Data charges will be charged from the customer’s main account as soon as the bonus airtime is exhausted or expires.
- For customers who makes International calls and are subscribed to the MTN betaTalk tariff plan, please take note that International SMS and Data while roaming will be charged from the customer’s main account only at the prevailing international rate from MTN Nigeria.
Who can migrate to MTN BetaTalk?
All MTN Prepaid customers are allowed to migrate to the MTN Beta Talk tariff plan anytime they want. However, all commercial Prepaid customers will migrate to MTN Trutalk, MTN Trutalk Plus, MTN iPulse, MTN Smooth Talk plus, MTN Super Saver plus, MTN Zone, and MTN Talk Talk will be able to migrate to the MTN Beta Talk tariff plan.
Benefits of Migrating to MTN BetaTalk
There are lots of benefits as an mtn beta talk subscriber. The benefits you get to enjoy when you join this tariff plan are underlisted below:
- All active subscribers will be given 250% bonus airtime when they recharge ₦100 and above.
- However, if you recharge below ₦100, you will be given 150% bonus airtime.
- The free 250% bonus airtime can be used to call ANY network in Nigeria, send SMS and also used for PAYG data.
- When you recharge ₦100 and above, you will be given 10MB data to surf the internet.
- Please take note that the 10MB data bonus last only 7 days (1 week).
- It is important to note here, that after your initial recharge where you’re given 10MB, If you make other recharges in the same week, you will not be given 10MB data bonus). However, 7 days after you’re given the 10MB bonus, you can recharge and get the 10MB bonus after every 7 days.
- Customer will only enjoy the 250% bonus while they are on the Beta Talk Plan. If they migrate out to any other existing tariff plan they lose all the bonus, even the one currently in their account. So before migrating, ensure you’ve exhaust every single bonus.
How to Migrate to MTN BetaTalk Tariff Plan
- Simply dial *123*2*1#
- or text BT to 131.
How To Check MTN BetaTalk Bonus Balance
The code to check BetaTalk bonus balance is *559*43#. After you dial this code on your device, you will see your balance along with its validity period. On the other hand, you can check the data balance by dialing *131*4#.
If you we’re searching for how to migrate to mtn beta talk, I believed that this post was helpful.