Did you just receive money or you just sent money or you just decided to check your account balance but you don’t know how to, therefore, looking for how to check FirstBank account balance? if the answer is a yes to the question then you are welcome to this helpful post.
Mostly, it is new FirstBank account holders that like searching for this kind of keyword. Nobody is blaming you for searching it, as a new or even existing customer, it is not a must that you will have all the first bank short code off the head. Anyone you don’t know, you are to search it on Google and get an answer immediately.
With the FirstBank USSD code, you can easily check your first bank account balance anywhere at any time. It is one of the features of FirstBank mobile banking. This post will guide you on how to check FirstBank account balance.
The FirstBank mobile banking is also recognized as the FirstBank USSD Quick Banking Service. The FirstBank USSD code is *894#. With this service, you can use the code to check your FirstBank account balance on your phone. This service grants a simple, quick, and safe way of going about your banking transactions. You will not have to go to the bank or make use of a mobile app or Internet connection. All you need is a mobile phone. However, before you can be able to check your FirstBank account balance, you have to activate your number for FirstBank USSD Quick Banking Service.
Like I said earlier, this service is totally free which means you don’t have to pay a dime before you can check your first bank account balance. All you have to do is to read and adhere to the instructions on this post.
How to Activate FirstBank Mobile Banking Service
Are you a new Firstbank account holder or you are an existing user but haven’t activated your mobile banking? if the answer is a yes then below is how to activate it.
- Dial *894*0# on your phone.
- The masked list of your naira debit card numbers will appear on the screen of your mobile device.
- Choose your debit card of choice.
- You will be asked to enter your four digits Personal Identification Number or PIN code of the card you have chosen.
- After you have entered the PIN code, you will be asked to create a five-digit PIN code.
- After that, your number is now active for First Bank Mobile Banking Service.
How To Check FirstBank Account Balance
With FirstBank USSD code, you can easily check your First bank account balance on phone. This means you don’t have to queue at the ATM point to check your bank account balance when you can now do the same at the comfort of your mobile phone.
- ● The shortcode to check the FirstBank account balance on the phone is *894*00#.
- ● To check your account balance, you have to dial the code *894*00# from your registered phone number.
Please note that to complete the check of your FirstBank account balance, you have to dial the code from your registered phone number. Furthermore, this service can be used only by FirstBank account holders on any of the following mobile networks: Airtel, 9mobile, Globacom, and MTN.
How To Check FirstBank Account Balance With Mobile App
There is no doubt that the mobile app is the best and fastest way to check your Firstbank account balance. Below are the steps to follow.
- Make sure you have an internet banking ID.
- Now download and open the FirstBank mobile app and login with your banking ID.
- Your account and balance will be displayed on the app homepage.
That’s all guys, I hope it is simple? meanwhile, If you haven’t gotten your FirstBank bank internet banking ID, just visit the nearest FirstBank bank and activate it.
Are you one of those FirstBank customers earching for how to check Firstbank bank account balance? if yes, I believe that this post is very helpful.