Are you one of those mtn customers that are searching for how to borrow airtime and data from mtn network, if its a yes answer then just have it in mind that you just arrived at the right page.
Are you running low on airtime or data and you are seriously looking for how to borrow airtime from mtn, if yes then continue reading this post because you will learn how to borrow data on mtn. MTN XtraByte allows all eligible mtn customers to borrow airtime or data anytime their airtime or data is running low, so you don’t have to keep on stressing your self working around the street looking for where to buy airtime.
Any amount you borrow from mtn will be deducted from your next recharge. Although this amazing service is not available to all mtn customers, most especially new mtn customers.
How To Be Eligible To Borrow Airtime And Data From MTN
MTN XtraByte service is only available to old mtn customers or those who recharge at least 500 naira every month, follow the below steps to become eligible.
- Recharge atleast 500 every month
- Your sim card must be at least one month old
- make sure the sim card is inserted on a phone and must be active
How To Borrow Airtime And Data From MTN Network
Now we have gotten to the main thing that brought you to this very post, you are going to learn how to borrow and pay back on mtn xtrabyte service.
How To Borrow Airtime From MTN
- Kindly dial *606# on your mtn sim then use the window that will be shown to you to check if you are eligible. NOTE- this service attracts a 10% charge for any amount you are requesting for.
- Now go ahead and dial *606# again on your mtn sim and then use the menu that will be shown to you to borrow any amount that you are eligible to borrow, starting from N50 which is the minimum you can borrow.
Any amount you borrowed will be credited to yout account immidiately.
How To Borrow Data From MTN
To borrow data from mtn network is very simple as long as you are eligible.
- Dial *606# on your mtn sim
- Click on borrow data and follow the prompt
- Now go ahead and borrow any amount you are eligible to borrow
How To Check MTN XtraByte Balance
- Simply dial *606# on the mtn sim you borrowed the airtime or data and follow the prompt to view your balance. NOTE– you will not be allowed to borrow again until you cleared the one you previously borrowed.
I believed that you learned how to borrow airtime and data from mtn? now go ahead and enjoy.