Heritage bank transfer code allows all the heritage bank account holders to carry almost all kinds of bank transactions with their phones, this simply means that you don’t have to visit the bank or ATM machine all the time before you could carry out any transaction.
All the banks in Nigeria have their three-digit USSD code in which customer’s use to carry out some transactions without visiting the bank. Heritage Bank USSD code can use to check for account enquiry, transfer, airtime top-Up, account number enquiry, BVN enquiry, bill payment and lot more.
This heritage shortcode can be used in any kind of phone, whether iPhone or old modern Nokia phone, all you have to do is to dia the code and get started. NOTE- This code will only work on a sim card that was used to create a heritage account, if you don’t have a heritage bank account then this post is not for you or better visit any heritage bank and create account asap.
Should I shock you? heritage bank transfer code does not require data connection or airtime to work, it’s available 24/7 and it can be used at any time and anywhere. heritage bank shortcode allows you to carry out any transaction on the GO.
What Is Heritage Bank USSD Code
Heritage bank shortcode is a three-digit pin that makes it easy for all heritage bank account holder’s to carry all kinds of bank transactions with their phone. No need of visiting a bank or ATM machine all the time.
What You Need to Know About The Heritage Bank Mobile Transfer Code
- The service is open to all heritage bank account holders.
- To use the service, you must have a phone number registered with heritage bank.
- Service is open to MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel subscribers.
- The service is available to use 24 hours every day.
Features OF Heritage Bank USSD Code
- The service is available to Airtel, Etisalat, GLO and MTN subscribers
- The money is deducted directly from your heritage bank account
- Daily top-up limit is N20,000 for recharge
- Maximum funds transfer limit is N20,000 per transaction, with a cumulative transfer limit of N100,000 daily
- Daily bills payment limit is N20,000
- Dependent on full network signal from your telecom provider
- Available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
How To Activate Heritage Bank Transfer code
You must first of all register the ussd code on the sim card used in creating your account before you can start using it. Below is how to register the heritage bank ussd code;
- Dial *322*030# on the sim card used in creating your heritage account
- Then select 5 which simply means to Create Pin
- Enter the last four digits of your heritage bank bank ATM card (the numbers on the top of your card)
- Enter your desired code (preferably a six digit code)
- It’s straightforward, isn’t it?
How To Send Money With Heritage Bank Short Code
- To transfer money to Heritage Bank and other Bank accounts, dial *322*030*ACCOUNTNUMBER*AMOUNT# (e.g *322*030*0123456789*10000#).
- Select the Bank of the recipient and proceed with your transaction.
Make sure you Confirm if the full name of the recipient corresponds with what you have in mind.
- Enter your PIN or the last 4 digits on your ATM MasterCard to confirm your transfer or the mobile transfer pin that you created.
N100, 000 is the daily transfer limit for mobile money transfer. Once your transaction is authorized you will receive a debit alert from heritage bank.
Charge Per Transaction: Heritage bank has mobile banking transfer fees. This money is deducted once you transfer money from your account. They charge ranging from 50 to 60 naira.
Heritage Bank USSD Code For Airtime Top-Up
- For self top-up dial *322*Amount#
- To transfer Airtime to any number Dial *322*2*Amount* Phone number#
Heritage Bank Code For Balance Enquiry
Yes, you can check your heritage bank account balance via your mobile phone. Follow the procedures below and you’ll be able to do so in no time.
- Dial *322*
- Click on balance enquiry
- Wait for some minutes to get balance.
In summary, *322# is the heritage bank transfer code and it’s the best and a quick, convenient, secure and easiest way to perform your banking transactions (Transfer Money, Check Balance, Buy Airtime, Pay Bills and many more) anytime and anywhere, using any type of phone without any internet connection.