The fidelity bank mobile app allows all the fidelity bank account holders to easily carry almost all their banking transactions without going to the bank or queuing at the ATM machine. It won’t cost you a dime before you can start using this app, it is totally free. Just follow all the instructions on this post to download and activate the app on your phone.
Believe me, it won’t take you much time before you can get the app running on your phone. All you have to do is to download the app and activate it with your ATM card and you are very good to go. This post will explain everything to you.
It is just like the normal phone apps on your phone but it does wonders, it allows you to carry almost all kinds of banking transactions with your phone and the service is available for all the fidelity bank customers 24/7. All you have to do is to adhere to all the instructions on this post and activate the fidelity bank mobile app and you are good to go. Like I said earlier, it won’t cost you a dime, it will only take a little of your airtime and the small data you are going to use to download the app, that is all.
Features of Fidelity Bank Mobile App
Do you know the things that made the first bank app the best and more reliable than the fidelity USSD code? it is because of the amazing features.
- Account summary.
- Card management.
- Funds Transfer to First Bank accounts.
- Funds Transfer to other Nigerian Bank accounts.
- Credit card repayments.
- First Bank Money Transfer.
- Cardless withdrawal on Fidelity ATMs.
- E-wallet based transactions.
- Account statement request.
- Airtime top-up.
- Cable TV Payment.
- Bills Payment.
- Cheque Services.
- Flight Booking Services etc… Yes, very possible.
- Get ready to go in minutes:
Advantages Of Fidelity Bank Mobile Banking
There are a lot of benefits you will derive when you start using this mobile app for your banking activities, there are.
- You can transfer money to any bank account within the country.
- You can manage and view your account with just one click.
- Secure transactions to other bank account holders.
- Secure payment of bills from your convenience zone.
- You can buy airtime, directly from your bank account.
- Pay for TV subscriptions like DSTV, GoTV, PHCN, and other utility bills.
- It reduces stress.
- Get your bank statement effortlessly.
- You can book flights both local and international.
- You can find fidelity banks or ATM anywhere you are.
Download Fidelity Bank Mobile App For Android & iOS
Now you have gotten almost all the necessary information about the fidelity bank app, proceed and download it with the link below.
NOTE: This app is available for smartphones only, this means if you are using a feature phone (Java, Nokia s40 series, Symbian, etc), you would not be able to use the fidelity bank mobile banking app. Instead, you can do mobile banking with *770# USSD code: This method is even faster and reliable; this is because it doesn’t limit you to a high-end device and works without an internet connection.
How To Activate Fidelity Bank Mobile banking
The app requires a one-time registration before you can register or have full access to the app, You must have a valid fidelity bank ATM card before you can activate and use this mobile banking app. Below are the steps to follow.
- When you finish downloading the app, install, and launch it.
- If you have registered before, log in, and start using the app.
- But if you are a new user click on the Sign-Up Here button to get started.
- Now follow the directions on the screen.
- Make sure you enter the email address and phone number attached to your bank account.
- Check your details before submitting to make sure that they are accurate.
- Enter the verification code that will be sent to your email address and phone to complete your registration.
- Now you can visit the nearest Fidelity bank branch to activate your account and online profile.
- Congratulations you are done, enjoy online banking.
How To Transfer Money With Fidelity Bank Mobile App
The main need of this mobile app is to send and receive funds, you don’t have to be whiling away your valuable time that you’re supposed to use for another thing inside the banking hall or the ATM machine just to send money to a business partner, friends or family. With the fidelity bank mobile app, you just tap your phone a few times and the transaction is all done and dusted.
- Launch the mobile app.
- Click on the “Transfers” button.
- Choose the account from where the transaction would be carried out: This option is very useful for customers with more than one account activated on the app.
- Choose the destination bank/financial institution where you are sending the funds to.
- Fill in the details (Account number and name) of the beneficiary. Once you enter the account number, the app will automatically lookout for the owner of the account and display the name (if valid).
- Enter the amount you are sending and also, add a short note or description (optional but important when you’re paying for something).
- You’ll be shown a summary of the transaction you’re about to carry out for a proper review.
- Enter your PIN once you’ve confirmed the data is correct and then tap on the “Transfer” button to make the transaction.
How To Use Fidelity Bank Mobile App For Payment Of Bills
You can also use the fidelity bank mobile app to pay almost all kinds of online bills, for example, DSTV and GOtv satellite subscription, Airlines and Hotels payment, APM Terminals, EDUPAY, Phone bills, and lots more. Follow the below steps to get started.
- Launch the app.
- Click on the “Pay Bills” button.
- Select the merchant or SP (service provider).
- Enter the required details and amount to be paid.
- Enter your PIN and click on pay.
How To Use Fidelity Bank Mobile App To Buy Airtime
Do you know you can easily buy airtime with this awesome app and any amount you recharged will be deducted from your account balance? below is how to do it.
How To Use FirstMobile To Buy Airtime
Do you know you can easily buy airtime with the first bank app and any amount you recharged will be deducted from your account balance? below is how to do it.
- Launch the app.
- Click on the “Buy Airtime” button.
- Choose your mobile telecommunication network provider, for example, MTN or Glo.
- Enter the mobile number where you want the airtime to be loaded into, it could be your mobile number or any other person’s own.
- Enter the airtime amount (from N50 – N10, 000) and click on continue.
- Select the bank account from which the money would be deducted (for users with multiple bank accounts).
- Enter your PIN (created when registering with the app) and tap on the “Pay” button.
The Fidelity Bank mobile app is one of the best, fast, and reliable way of banking that is currently used by almost all the fidelity bank account holders.